Recipes and ramblings.
1. Because I loved the book and most book-turned-movies fall a little short, I had really low expectations for The Great Gatsby. But it was so much more fantastic than I thought it would be. I have so much love for Leonardo DiCaprio ever since I saw Titanic when I was young, and the fact that he has never won an Oscar really surprises me. Hopefully this role will do it for him. He was incredible! The costumes were outstanding, and I love that the whole thing had an animated feel to it. Not a fan of the music though.
2. Dress Like New Girl dot com. I have been obsessed with her style from the first episode. I’m so glad someone took the time to make this website and actually track down all the exact matches!
3. These chocolate chip granola bagels are going to make the perfect weekend project.
4. I’m obsessed with the cinnamon-honey cleanse drink. Apparently it aids digestion, helps to prevent your body from gaining fat, and improves your mood. All you do is boil a cup of water, pour it over 1 tsp. of cinnamon, and let it steep for twenty minutes. Once the tea is cool, stir in 2 tsp. of raw honey. Delicious and healthy.
5. I’ve been really into doing yoga right before bed lately. And as dorky as it sounds, I turn all the lights off, put on some music, and close my eyes while I do the poses. It’s super relaxing. And this website has tons of tutorials, regardless of what level you are.