Recipes and ramblings.
1. I’m so happy that Michelle Lesniak Franklin won Project Runway. I have been rooting for her since the first episode. Can I hire her to make my entire wardrobe? I mean, look at how incredible her work is.
2. I’m obsessing over the Morningstar Tomato & Basil Pizza Veggie Burgers. So, so delicious.
3. I’m a total dork in that I really, really love magic tricks. Maybe it’s because I’m six years old at heart. It’s not necessarily the magic trick itself that I love so much, it is the secret of how the trick is actually done. I’m so glad I stumbled upon this show called Penn and Teller: Fool Us! because it debunks popular magic tricks. It’s really, really fascinating.
4. This Positive Vibes beanie makes me so happy.
5. And as always, I am completely smitten with the Yellow Deli. Such delicious food and such nice people. The ‘green bars’ (super healthy granola bars) are phenomenal, and the cranberry cashew salad is to die for. I have never been disappointed. Plus, they have dozens of cows that I get to go hang out with. What more could you ask for?
What are you guys loving this week?