I’m so sorry, everyone.
I’ve been terrible at updating this blog.
Here’s the thing. I’m trying really hard to start my own business right now. And I’ve been so wrapped up in the planning and design aspects that I’ve been too distracted to concentrate on other projects.
I’m going to get back to blogging as soon as possible. But for the time being, enjoy this list of my favorite recipes currently floating around the internet.
1. Joy the Baker made this amazing Lasagna Grilled Cheese. Is there anything better than tomatoes and cheese and carbs?
2. Joy also made these Ritz Cracker Ice Cream Sandwiches. Sweet and salty is always my favorite.
3. Jessica from How Sweet Eats made this Pineapple Cashew Fried Rice. Fried rice is one of my weaknesses. Pineapples are one of my other weaknesses. Swoon.
4. Heather from Sprinkles Bakes made this Fried Ice Cream Cake. I remember eating fried ice cream as a kid and unfortunately haven’t had it since. But I’ve been craving fried ice cream for years now.
5. Katie from Chocolate Covered Katie made this Healthy Cookie Dough Ice Cream a while back, but I just made it for the first time. And I made it vegan. And then I ate it all because it was so delicious. No shame. It’s healthy, right?
6. Megan from Take a Mega Bite made a Black & White Cookie Cake that I am so excited to try. I have a not-so-secret love for black and white cookies.
7. Kristy from Sweet Treats & More made these Copycat Gourdough’s ODB Donut Holes. Holy. Yum.
8. Tracy from Shutterbean made the Momofuku Cornflake Marshmallow Cookies. These cookies are the greatest concept in the whole world. Momofuku is definitely on my bucket list.
I’ll be back soon. I promise. Love you guys!